Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?

Certainly not to the Jersey Shore...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Night of the Living Survey


1. You're in the hospital, who on your top 8 comes to visit you?
Hopefully Jim (if his mom lets him :P) and maybe Becky. It depends on how serious my reason for hospitalization is lol. Cause if I'm like dyin then I'd hope a few others would show!

2. If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be?
I'd jump up and down with glee! Bring back bootlegging with the mobsters and their tommy guns!  Maybe we could all dress like flappers and the guys could all wear sweet fedoras! woot! I'm psyched!

3. your cd collection is repossessed but you may keep one..what?
hmmm tough call. Further Seems Forever's Hide Nothing is a favorite

4. Do you believe world peace is possible?
Sure. Every human being on the planet needs to die... and then the world will have peace.

5. I'm a genie. Name your wish.
I wish I could speak 3 languages.

6. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you off?
I'm turned off by guys that arent Jim Madden.

7. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you on?
I'm automatically turned on by Jim Madden.

8. Speaking of same sex, what did you think about Brokeback Mountain?
Who was speaking of the same sex? Did I miss something?!

9. What are you obsessive about?
My shampoo and conditioner. If I dont have the right kind, then I cant take a shower.  No exceptions.

10. What phone service do you have?
AT&T

11. Do people underestimate you?
I'm pretty sure Prof. Wagner does... but thats cause she underestimates all Americans born in America.

12. When you're in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood?
Falling asleep to an old movie.

13. Do you talk about myspace in real life?
Of course. Its how I decide if people are still alive or not. Like, "Hey, Bob isnt on myspace anymore... did he die?"  lol no

14. Have you met someone online in person?
Yeah... two or three people actually. Wow. I'm a loser.

15. What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of the school year?
Hopefully I'll only have one more semester left by the time summer comes.

16. Do you believe minimum wage should be raised?
Of course.  By about $20, at least. No joke.

17. What is irritating you right now?
The thought of having to do homework. ACK. And that I cant see Jim :*(

18. Pretend you're 15 deep in beers. Describe what you would be doing.
What does it mean to be "deep" in beers? I drank ten beers?  I'd probably be puking. And falling asleep. Alcohol makes me sleepy.

19. Does everyone in your life know the real you?
Thats not possible. You cant be the same person around you're boss as you are around your friends... thats just not real.

20. Last thing you said about a guy/ girl?
I told Juliann that some dude was ugly, jus not as ugly as he use to be.

21. What is the most ridiculous fear you have?
Drowning in the tsunami thats suppose to hit the east cost when the side of a mountain across the atlantic falls.  Hey!  The Discovery Channel doesnt make it sound too ridiculous!

22. Do you know anyone in prison?
Not that I'm aware of...

23. When is the last time you ate Peanut butter and jelly?
wow months. maybe even a year!

24. When did you last have a home cooked meal?
My mom cooks dinner every night... I just dont usually eat it. Too fattening.

25. Have you ever gotten naked at a party?
Uh no lol. Unless you consider taking a shower to be a party! Woot!

26. Name who you miss.
Jim :*(

27. Are you named after a grandparent?
No. Technically I'm named after my dad... weird.... I know.

28. Who loves you?
Jesus

29. Do you throw up gang signs?
Like puke them into the toilet?

30. Have you ever broken a rib?
Eek no.

31. Last song you heard?
You are my sunshine... some commercial on tv. If you can call Sky Angel tv

32. What was the last thing you ate?
A devils food cake donut. Yeah. Fat.

33. How do you feel RIGHT now?
Well i have a LOT of homework to do... I havent seen Jim since yesterday... and I ate the house today. So right now I feel lazy, sad, and fat. Ugh. Ick . Ack. I died.

34. Did you go anywhere today?
Five Below and M&G with Jimmy.  Rose's with Mia.

35. Whats your hair like?
Longer, brown... recently cut :)  Angled and layered.

36. Would you ever work for border patrol?
Not unless I get paid a six figures. THen maybe I would.

37. What car were you in last?
My car. Toyota yaris. Barcelona red :P haha I just like saying that. Barcelona Red.

38. what color are your toes?
uh what?

Yeah thats enough of this survey...

I cut it 50 questions short.

No comments:

Post a Comment