Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?

Certainly not to the Jersey Shore...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Blog

It's much too simple to say that I'm paranoid.  I prefer to classify it as an overactive imagination.  Or possibly an overly analytical mind? I can't decide if the scenarios I concoct ad absurdum are false figments intricately woven from thin air or hidden truths that I so cleverly reveal to myself through a process of complex pondering.  Either way, my musings are slowly draining the sanity out of me.
For instance, as I sit here typing this I see that today my blog has been viewed 17 times.  Thats about 17 times more than the amount of views received in the past 17 months.  Normally, I wouldn't give erratic view counts a second glance. But my paranoia tells me to do otherwise.
I can't help but think that the spike in views is a direct correlation to a certain ex-gf suddenly deciding to limit her facebook access and block all non-buddies from contacting her. Don't misunderstand. I am not stalking this poor girl.  These are just the things a current girlfriend notices about her boyfriend's old flame(s)... especially a former flame that has, on numerous occasions, completely disrespected the current girlfriend by coming onto her boyfriend.
Alas, it must be paranoia. There is no way for her to know that I had viewed her facebook in passing or that I had viewed her aim profile when signing onto Jim's retired screen name. Right?
No, I'm not crazy.
Yes, I have better things to do than just sit here and think about completely useless could-be scenarios

No comments:

Post a Comment