Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?

Certainly not to the Jersey Shore...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another Day... or is it?


Too many of us are just existing, myself included. I like to blame it on the college student life and think that working and going to school simultaneously are the reasons for such flavorless life.  Weekly enduring hours of class, writing essay upon essay, reading countless pages of literature, and working for pocket change in between, just leaves little time for real living.  I can't remember the last time I engaged in something I whole-heartedly enjoy.
Its official: I've become just another working-class drone to add to the pile of already 200,000,000 that are aimlessly wandering the US.
I like to think that once I am in my career everything will change... but will it?

No comments:

Post a Comment