Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?

Certainly not to the Jersey Shore...

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Thoughts: Mar. '08 to Sept. '08

9/9/08 -"...so close that your hand on my chest is my hand; so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep." How does one keep the past in the past, but still cling enough to history as not to let it repeat its self?

8/22/08 -Lest we forget the summer's biggest absurdity: "Jamie thinks that people who live in TR and vacation on LBI for a week are bennies of the worst kind. Go on a real vacation, loser(s)!"

6/17/08 -If the definition of beautiful gets any thinner, no one will fit. Now there's a pocket full of unshine for you.

5/16/08 -Summer jobs are nothing more than a time sale. For instance, I sold 9 hours of my life to Ron Jon's today. At least when I graduate I can sell my time AND my skill to an establishment.

5/4/08 -The first day after the last day of class can only be likened to the first gasp for air one takes upon reaching the water's surface before nearly drowning.


3/25/08 -A dose of The Chariot's wisdom: Some day in the event that man kind actually figures out what it is that this world revolves around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed to find out that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment